Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Something Fun

Tagged...

The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

Here are my 6:
1. I am very particular about most things, dare I say anal? I like order and hate clutter. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that I am always successful in my mission against all things chaotic but I try. In my defense I have chilled out somewhat since having my third baby and starting school.

2. I care way too much about what other people think...I think that might be part of the reason I am so worried about the cleanliness of my house, for what would people think if they saw unvacuumed floors and toys scattered about (my poor kids).

3. I am terrified of failure. This has deterred me from many an endeavor. If I am not pretty sure I will be successful then many times I never start. Yes I am a perfectionist, as demonstrated by 1-3.

4. One of those said endeavors; writing. I used to write all the time in High School and loved it. But life happened and I lost the passion I once had for writing. I have been thinking for awhile I would like to start again, but am afraid I have lost it. I guess the only way to find out is to try...but what if I'm no good?

5. If I could be like anyone it would be Ben. He is so forgiving, never holds a grudge and is one of the most selfless people I know. All things I strive to be better at. (I could go on about Ben but it would take too much time and space, so I'll leave that for another blog)

6. I have a personal space issue...I like mine and protect it. I hate it when people look over my shoulder. I can only handle so much closeness before I feel claustrophobic. This is a fact that my brothers, especially Kirk, exploited many a time while growing up...well even now; he is such a tease.

So there you have it way more information than anyone ever wanted to know about me...hopefully it was good for a laugh.

I tag Becky, Tiffany and Katie

1 comments:

Amy said...

I dare you to publish the poem you wrote last night!