Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sew Cute

For some reason the game marbles is cool in school again. So much so that it is difficult to find any in Sandy. Joseph and Lillie really wanted some marbles so they could learn to play and take them to school to play with friends. After 3 stores we finally found some. I bought a set for each of us (excluding Van) so we could all learn how to play. Of course Ben already new how to play and killed us all, so we had to ban him from playing until Joseph, Lillie and I got better.

Anyway, we could have used the mesh bags they came in or baggies to store them in, but I decided to get out the sewing machine and get a little creative. Here is the result...

I think they turned out pretty cute. And No your eyes are not deceiving you those are drawstrings you see. As you can tell I am pretty proud of these silly little bags. I know I am easily amused and impressed with myself. The buttons are just a creative way to tell who's is who's w/o writing our names on the bags.


4 comments:

Claudia said...

Those are cute! Great job with the craftiness. Who new marbles could be cool? And really? There are rules and skills?

Claudia said...

That would be "knew" not "new". Yeah, yeah, no typing skillz.

Crystal said...

How cute! Good job, you should be proud.

Amy said...

yeah - what's up with the marbles? Sophie's asking about them too. I love the bags - I'm so impressed!