Monday, March 29, 2010

First things first...

So before I give another Georgia report I want to share a picture with you that I took before we left Utah...this is what happens when you try to take a shower leaving a 3 year old to take care of himself...


Yes that is in fact a potty seat.  And yes he was very much stuck!  He was pretty upset when I got out of the shower.  I asked him if I could take his picture before I helped him out of his predicament.  At this point the tears stopped and he smiled and said "Yeah!"  Come on you know you are all glad I grabbed the camera this is too classic and oh so Van!!!

Ok now onto the next Georgia report...

We met with a realtor yesterday.  Over all it was good.  We were hoping to see some amazing deals, although the housing market is more affordable here than it is in Utah we are not going to be getting a amazing deal.  We did find quite a few houses that were newer and that would work well for our family.  We also saw some not so great houses.  But we saw enough good ones that we feel confident that if we move out here housing wont be too difficult to figure out.  Ben is meeting with faculty and students from the program today so check his blog for the details about that. 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

The picture of Van is classic...a real keeper! I'm glad you feel good that if you do decide to head to Georgia you feel okay about the housing market. I think this is really an exciting time for you guys and I admire you for supporting Ben and for Ben's desire to accomplish more.

Jeremy and Lydia Greenwood said...

Love the picture! That is so funny! You can show that to Van's girlfriends once he turns 30 and is allowed to date. Haha.
Thanks for the updates on the schools and stuff. Between your blog and Ben's blog we feel like we are in the know. (Which is nice when you live away, I'm sure you know how that feels) Good luck as you work through the next several weeks, etc of decision making.
Lydia and Jeremy