Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally!!

We finally heard from ASU!  Ben has been accepted, Yay.  For those of you keeping track he has been accepted to Arizona State University and Michigan State University and we are still waiting to hear from University of Georgia (of course my first choice is taking their sweet time).  Looks like we can start planning visits and making decisions.  This is an exciting and scary time, but we are all excited for the adventure which surely lies ahead.  If you would like to add your 2 cents about where we should go visit Ben's nerd blog professional blog to vote.  It is not the first entry so scroll down a bit.

I know that for some of you it is hard to think about us leaving (that sounded totally self centered, sorry not my intention).  I only know this because you have told me.  Anyway, we really appreciate your love and support despite this being difficult.  Some of you hoped (myself included) that this would all blow over.  That in the end we would stay right here, but I can assure the chances of that happening are dwindling daily.  This is happening and I am happy we can start making decisions instead of being in limbo.  And I really am getting excited about the adventure our little family is about to take.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Exciting! We are definitely going to miss you guys, but I'm sure you are going to have so much fun on this new adventure.

Anonymous said...

Go ASU! Only a few hours from us. :) Good luck with your decision....it wasn't too long ago that we were there making a similar choice!