Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Slacker

Who; me? Well yes I have been neglecting my blog so be warned this may be a bit long but it will be mostly pictures...common you know you love pictures of my kids...admit it. So here goes.

Easter:
I love this picture of Ben and the kids...especially Ben and Joseph. Soo cute. So GQ.

So after Church I wanted to get a few pictures outside before everyone came over for dinner, well I am sure you can all guess how that worked...Ben tried to bribe Van with candy, which basically back fired and Joe and Lillie found this hilarious.

Look how dejected he looks.



Pinewood Derby:

I am sad to report that Joseph's car came in last every time. We don't know exactly what was wrong, but I am sure it is karma. The universe is punishing Ben and I for hating scouts. I am happy to report that Joseph handled it soooo well. This type of thing would have sent him over the edge awhile ago. I am so proud of him and how far he has come in the last year. And I think he really did have fun.

Van:
One morning Van was being particularly quiet, almost never a good sign. So I went to check and this is what I found. How cute!! My mini engineer.

Another morning Van was being particulary quiet and this is what I found...


Any guesses? Yep he was making cookies. I am so glad I caught him before he got to the eggs! He was so proud of himself. Apparently he is a man of many talents.



Soccer:


I love this picture of the girls standing together...look at the huge size difference; Sophie's birthday is only 4 days after Lillie's...where did this amazon child come from?


Lillie started here first season of soccer; it's official I am a soccer mom. She is doing really well considering they don't practice together...they just play games. Did I miss something? I am pretty sure teams should hold practice first...I guess not. Anyway she is on the "Orange Dragons" (which according to her she came up with) with her best friend Sophie. They are pretty cute in their neon orange outfits. Her favorite position is goalie. I have always thought that she would be good at sports, so I guess we get to find out.

4 comments:

Just me said...

Worth the wait! Love the pictures!!

Amy said...

I love all the pictures. I have been a blog slacker lately too. You must be a busy mom too! I'm glad Sophie and Lillie are playing soccer together. Lillie was an amazing goalie the other night!

Crystal said...

Awesome post. Love all the pictures. Especially the Easter ones. Isn't it so fun when one kid just wants nothing to do with pictures. Too cute. Good Luck being a soccer mom.

Shannon said...

Wow, so much is going on. Having two boys I know that one day I am sure to be in scouts and I'm sure I will love it just as much as you. :) I love the pictures of Van making cookies...such a helper.