Monday, January 28, 2008

Another week with "the sickness"

I wish I could say that everyone was better and that everything I said last week was just a memory now...I wish I could say that. OK so that was a bit melodramatic, but we have had another rough week at the Neiswender home. So shortly after my last post Joseph got sick and Van and Lillie stayed sick. It turns out that all three of them have ear infections (Van's is a double), they have all had an awful sounding cold and on top of it all we had a few days of throwing up...so that is always fun. I am happy to report that both Lillie and Joseph went to school today so I think that we are on the upside of things. I hope so anyway. So of course that meant that we got about 4-5 inches of snow in just under 3 hours, because of course I wouldn't want to get out of the house at all...ever. Ok I am done with my rant, at least they are all getting better and I am very happy about that.

On a more serious note our beloved President Hinckley has passed away. Like everyone else we will miss him, but it is hard to be sad. He lead a wonderful, full life. He was a great man. And we all know that he is in a happy place with his Heavenly Father, Savior and his sweet wife. I am grateful for my testimony of the church and my knowledge that the organization of the church is set up in a way that we will always have good men in leadership.

Well our uneventful week has led to another uneventful Blog. Hopefully something more exciting will happen this week!

0 comments: