Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My new project

I have been feeling like I needed a new project. Because 1 husband, 3 kids house and up coming holiday's aren't enough project for me. Anyway I said to myself "self, what should I do that I would enjoy and that I can share with others?" So I decided to combine two of my favorite things writing and being creative. So Love thy neighbor's crafts was born. It's my take on a craft blog and I think it has a fun new twist. So if you are so inclined please check it out and if you like it pass it on and grab a button!

oh and not that my feelings are hurt or anything but did you see my adorable kids in their Halloween costumes in my last post? Yeah I thought so, so where's the love...not a single comment? I expect better form you...I forgive you this time:)

0 comments: