Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Happenings

Halloween was low key for us this year. I love fall and Halloween and like to go all out, but this year it just wasn't happenin'. So here are a few pics from our very predictable Halloween.

First we carved pumpkins...the night before Halloween. Most years Ben is lucky if I agree to wait until the week before.

Yes he is holding a pumpkin carving knife...don't judge. Have you met this kid there was no way in heck he was going to sit idly by while I carved it for him. I was supervising though.


If you look closely you can see Joseph is wearing his Christmas jammies from last year...just a bit of holiday confusion.

Such concentration; I am glad someone is finally taking this holiday serious! I needed an ally.

Cute little pumpkins all in a row


On Halloween we did the usual grandparent rounds followed by trick-or-treating in our neighborhood...here is our adorable and scary crew.
I love this picture!

What can I say he is who he is.


Is it just me or is she looking a bit too grown up?

4 comments:

Alli said...

I was able to see two of the costumes in person! LOVED them!

Crystal said...

Love the costumes. Such a great idea to bring your boys costumes home from China.

Jeremy and Lydia Greenwood said...

LOVE THE COSTUMES! And yes, she looks way too grown up! (This is actually Lydia, by the way) :)

Shannon said...

I agree, Lillie does look very grown up. I love how proud the kids are of their pumpkins.