Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day of School

Yesterday was the first day of school. YAY! We are always in such a hurry that pictures tend to be rushed so don't expect too much in the way of creativity. They(the kids) are cute just the same...


I love this one with Van following all smiley not knowing he is coming home with out his "Lolliejoe" He actually tried to follow Lillie into the building more than once.


This is my favorite...they look so grown up!


Joe and his friend Paige

Lillie and Sophie

Oh how I love the first day of school, and not just because the kids are at school and back into a routine...although I do love that part. I have always loved the first day of school, summer is winding down and fall is just around the corner. Fall is my favorite! I loved school when I was a kid and was always so excited to be back...so far my kids are not as enthusiastic as I was but what can I say I was a big nerd. We did get to meet their teachers the day before school started so that help the enthusiasm a bit. I hope this is a great school year for us all!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the first day of school. I would get super excited as a kid as well. Love the newness. The friends to see and of course the boys to have crushes on. I even enjoyed the homework. It was nice to have a challenge. Very cute, big kids.

Shannon said...

I love the picture of Van looking back. How cute is that!

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

Terri, It is so great to see your children. They are so grown up. I remember when you were just a kid yourself. It's good to see you as a mother. Keep up the good work.

Ann