Tuesday, February 3, 2009

If you are a cutie pie you might as well be a cake

In an effort to calm a tired and cranky Van down as we drove home, I offered to sing to him. He wasn't having it, desperate I asked "how about we sing Van is a cutie pie?" He stopped fussing got a large grin on his face and nodded excitedly. Now I was in trouble Van is a cutie pie is not a real song, but no one else was in the car with us so I made it up. Be so grateful you were not there! At the conclusion of the song Van said "Cake!" He wanted me to sing a song about him being a cake. He is so clever! I love being around him all day he says and does the cutest things.

Here are a few pictures from my new camera. More to come on that later! I do need to point out that these were taken at night with only the bedroom light and the built in flash...for having terrible lighting they turned out quite good, the new camera is awesome!

Back to the pics, the fist one is just cute. But the second is so I have a record of what this kid requires to go to sleep at night. 3 blankets, 2 mickey dolls, 1 puppy named puppa and the newest addition a basketball. Some nights even require a mach box car or two. And notice the silly smile...he is such a ham!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

What a cutie pie! I love how simple things can make kids happy. Wow, he doesn't look a bit like Ben. : ) Side note...you bought a camera?! Very exciting. Can't wait to hear about it.