Monday, January 19, 2009

Draper Temple




Saturday we had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house. Although it was a long process, with many lines and lots of waiting, it was well worth the effort. We took Joseph and Lillie with us and I am so grateful they had the opportunity to see the inside of a temple. Lillie was is awe from start to finish and loved every minute of it. Joseph liked most of it, but waiting is line is not a strong point for him. Regardless they were very good. I was so grateful that we left Van with Ben's mom and dad, because that would have been horrible. Anyway, it is a very beautiful temple and I am excited to be within it's district and look forward to serving there soon. Although I didn't get to take pictures on Saturday, here are a few that I took a couple months ago. I am looking forward to getting up there in the spring to take some more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - it's a beauitful temple! It must be so nice to have a temple close by!!! Take care!

The Halls of Fame said...

My mom, Riley, Chelsi, Trevor and I went Monday while they were out of school. Troy and Tay had plans to go skiing so I now need to get more tickets so we can all go again together. It was so beautiful. I had never been to an open house before. Very cool. I too am excited to go and do some work there when it opens. We are lucky to live so close to so many temples. Have a good rest of the week!