Friday, October 24, 2008

Just a bit of "WOW" to brighten your day



I had to show off my budding photographer. Lately Joseph has taken quite a liking to photography. So he decide that for Reflections he would do photography. Reflections is a program that showcases the art of school aged kids centered on a specific theme. This year the theme is "WOW." There are lots of categories to choose from but Joseph wanted to do photography. I did not influence his decision...I promise. Anyway we went looking for "WOW" tonight. He used our point and shoot camera and I just made suggestions. I have been very careful not to tell him what to do or how to do it, but I have given suggestions. So when we got home we were both really excited to get the pictures on the computer to see how they turned out. There were quite a few that were good. But this is a "WOW" photograph. Honestly I was fighting back tears! Now I know that I am a biased judge but this image is amazing. I told Joseph I wished I had taken it, and I was being totally honest. I hope I haven't built it up too much and I hope that it shows well on blogger. So here it is...

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Yeah, that's definitely WOW!!!! I also love the picture of him taking the picture - I hope you can enter that with the shot.

Marsh Mayhem said...

What an eye! I would definitely classify that as "Wow!" Pix for my kiddos -- I emailed you on facebook a while ago ... have you got time soon?

Crystal said...

WOW! That is awesome. Great Job, Joseph.

The Younger Case's said...

Thanks for sharing that.
:)
Can't wait to see you all!

Just me said...

That is definitely a picture that deserves a frame, WOW. Joe is a natural. see ya soon

Memaw

Amy said...

That is a really cool picture. It's great to see kids developing interests and talents. Awesome!