Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm back

I know you all terribly missed my ramblings about my life, so who am I to disappoint. We had a fabulous Christmas break. We went to my sister-in-law's cabin for Christmas and it was so fun. We ate (waaay to much), played games, had a pool and ping pong tournament, went sledding and just generally had a great time. (Just a side note on the pool tourney, Haley beat Sam and I beat Ben so it was totally awesome! Yes I just said totally awesome) At some point in the week all of Ben's siblings and their families were there except James and Lauren who we missed! It was stressful getting everything ready to go and the weather was pretty rough on the way but once we were there I was so glad we went. The kids were well behaved and had a great time too. Even our homebody Joseph who was pretty sure he would hate it loved it. He didn't complain once about being there. After we got back form the cabin Ben had the whole next week off. It was so great to spend time doing what ever we wanted. This week has been a little rocky getting everyone back on a schedule. Mostly the mornings, remind me again why school has to start so dang early. But it is always nice to get back on track. You may notice an obvious void of pictures. In our rush to get to the cabin I forgot my camera. I am like the worst photographer ever. I always forget it. So no pics to share, sorry.

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas vacation too, and that you are adjusting to the torture of getting up early again.

1 comments:

Haley said...

I'm so glad you said what everyone in our family now knows. We are WAY better than our husbands at pool (ha ha)! Well, I'm so glad that you all had a fun time at the cabin. I thought it turned out awesome. We should get together sometime to play tres cincos!