Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben

Saturday was Ben's Birthday. We had a fun day celebrating. In the morning Ben and I went golfing with Ben's dad. It has been quite awhile since I golfed but it was a lot of fun. Ben wants me to start golfing so bad that he bought me a new set of clubs for his birthday...he is so sweet. For not golfing in about 5 years I think I did pretty good. That night we went to the new Star Trek movie. Because we have a theater room we don't go to a lot of movies so it is always fun to go a real theater.

Happy Birthday Ben! I love you and am so grateful to be married to you. I hope you had a good birthday.

4 comments:

britt said...

happy birthday ben!! glad you had a fun day!

jilliebean said...

Hope you had a good one, Ben! From the Johnsons

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, Ben. Golfing is a great way to spend some time on your birthday. Hope you had a great time!

Crystal said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Ben. Sounds like you had a great day.